Baked Egg And Rice
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4-5 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 8-10 button mushrooms chopped
- 1 bunch of spinach roughly chopped
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder to taste
- ½ cup fresh cream
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Heat a pan, add butter and oil. When butter melts add garlic and onion and sauté for two minutes.
- Add mushrooms and let them sweat. Add spinach, salt and pepper powder and stir. Add rice and mix well. Add cream and mix and transfer the mixture into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle half the parmesan cheese. Break the eggs one by one over the rice and let them settle at little distance from each other.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese. Put the dish in the microwave at 60% and cook for five minutes or till the eggs set.
- Serve hot.