- 3/4 cup refined flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsps powdered sugar
- salt a pinch
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- vanilla essence a few drops
- 1½ cups grated dark chocolate
- 2 tbsps fresh cream
- 2 tbsps honey
- 4 tbsps butter
- Sieve refined flour with baking powder, powdered sugar and a pinch of salt into a bowl.
- Break eggs into another bowl and beat. Add milk and beat. Add vanilla essence and mix. Add this to the flour mixture and whisk well to make a smooth and thick batter for pancakes.
- Heat a non-stick pan or tawa. Put a ladleful of batter and spread lightly.
- Take dark chocolate in a bowl and heat in the microwave till melted. Whisk and add fresh cream and mix well. Add honey.
- Put a little butter along the sides of the pancake and a little on the top. Flip to turn sides. Remove in a plate when done on both sides.
- Apply chocolate cream to the cooked pancake and fold into two.
- Serve hot. Repeat the process for the remaining pancakes.