Dahi Batata Puri
Cuisine: North Indian
- Add salt and sugar to yogurt and whisk till well mixed. Keep it in the refrigerator till use.
- Chop the boiled potatoes. Add sprouted moong, salt, half teaspoon of red chilli powder, chaat masala and mix.
- Put the yogurt in a muslin cloth kept over a bowl. Gather the edges and squeeze tight to get a smooth mixture.
- Break the puris a little on one side, fill it up with the potato filling, dip them in the yogurt and place them on a plate. Alternatively you can also keep the puris on the plate and then pour the yogurt over leaving aside some for topping at the end.
- Put green chutney, sweet tamarind chutney, sev, remaining red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder, coriander leaves, pomegranate pearls over the puris and finally dribble the remaining yogurt on top.
- Serve immediately.