Khopre Chi Modak
By Gautam Mehrishi
- 2 - 2 ½ tbsp desi ghee
- 5 tbsp freshly grated coconut
- 3 tbsp jaggery
- 1 ½ tbsp cardamom powder
- 1 ½ cup rice flour
- ¼ cup milk
- Rose flower leaves
- Desi ghee
- Cardamom powder
- Heat desi ghee in a pan, add grated coconut, grated jaggery and cardamom powder in it to prepare a mixture.
- Now, flat the dough and fill it with the prepared mixture.
- Next, shape the dough and cook it in the dimsum basket for 4-5 mins.
- Garnish the prepared modak with rose flower leaves, desi ghee and cardamom powder.
- Your Khopre Chi Modak is ready.
Food Ka Mood