Vegetarian Konkani Curry
- 1tbsp mustard oil
- 15 - 20 lady finger
- 1 cucumber
- 3 - 4 dry red chillies
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 6 tbsp corn kernels
- ½ cup boiled and chopped ridge gourd
- 3 - 4 soaked garcinia lndica
- 3tbsp green chilli paste
- 7 - 8 tbsp fresh coconut paste
- 1 ¼ cup cooked red gram
- Already prepared tempering
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Mix dry red chilli, chopped lady finger and unpeeled cucumber in it.
- Now add turmeric powder, salt and corn kernels in it to cook.
- After corn kernels are slightly cooked add ridge gourd , chopped garcinia indica and its water in the pan to cook for 4 mins - 5 mins.
- Now add green chilli paste, coconut paste and water in it to cook for 2 mins - 4 mins.
- Next, add cooked red gram in it and cook.
- Garnish the prepared vegetarian konkani curry with the already prepared tempering.
- Your Vegetarian Konkani Curry is ready.